Monday, June 28, 2010

You're Sweet

Back after a long weekend in Las Vegas where I was reunited with 25 of my Chi Omega sorority sisters from USC! What a wonderful trip - lots of hysterical memories, singing, laughter, and the crazy feeling that we somehow very easily picked up where we left off 18 years ago! Crazy!

Prior to leaving on the trip I worked my fingers to the bone making cards for a big card call. Now that submissions have been selected for publication, I have a few I can share. This sweet card was my first foray into lace and I think it turned out pretty cute. I definitely have to work on my technique since I couldn't really get it to lie flat. Never fear, foam squares to the rescue!

Supplies: Cardstock - Riding Hood Red (SU!), DP - Garden Variety Paper Kit (Cosmo Cricket), Stamps - Garden Variety (Cosmo Cricket for Unity), Ink - Riding Hood Red (SU!), Lace - Joann

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a sweet comment in my blog.
    Now I have been here I see that I love your style too! very inspiring and a style I would like to try more often.
    So I am signing up to follow you, but should I not sign on this blog? will you be displaying your wonderful creations on your new blog?
    Let me know and i will follow you where ever :OD

    Regards Nina x

    ReplyDelete