Sunday, June 13, 2010

Celebrate the Day

I made this card for this week's Mojo Monday challenge and really like the way it came out! I just got the Basic Gray Cappella collection so I can start working on our wedding album (yes, 3 1/2 years later...) and thought I'd make a card for my hubby to give to him once I get our album finished.

You can't really see it in the photo but I used some Glimmer Mist and some Stickles on the center of the flower to give it some bling. There are a couple of different layers popped up and the fussy cutting of the leaves give the card a lot of dimension.

Supplies: Stamps - Love's Flower (Verve); DP - Cappella (Basic Gray); Ink - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive (SU!), Tea Dye (PTI); Cardtsock - Blush Blossom (SU!), Vintage Cream (PTI); Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Spellbinders; Misc - rhinestone (K&Co), Stardust Stickles (Ranger), ribbon (Michael's), Scallop Edge Punch (SU!), Corner Chomper (Making Memories), Foam Squares (3M)

No comments:

Post a Comment