Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bon Voyage, Connie


I just finished making this card for my friend's mom who is finally retiring after talking about doing it since I used to work with them (almost 5 years ago!) I am so excited that Connie will be able to do more traveling and I'm sure my friend will be happy that she can do more babysitting! ;)

Oh, one more detail - since this is a card for her party that a lot of people will be signing, it is 8.5 x 11! Yes, definitely the largest card I've made, by far but I think it came out great!

Supplies: Stamps - Travel (Cloud 9); Ink - Tea Dye (Distress Ink), Tea Dye (PTI), Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red (SU!); Cardstock - Kraft (SU!), Vintage Cream (PTI); DP - Travel Matstack (DCWV); Die Cuts - Cuttlebug, Labels 10 (Spellbinders); Misc - Travel Stickers (Jolee's), Twine (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment